Yeah, that was me. Really it was!
I successfully shed over 100 pounds that never served me or my highest potential. I also believe that learning how to stand in my truth and put myself and my needs first by conquering my people-pleasing behaviors was the foundation of my weight loss and success.
And I want to help you do the same.
But let me very clear..
I am not the coach for you if you are looking for another fad diet or elimination meal plan.
Let’s be honest… 95% of people have a good concept of what they “should be” doing to live a healthier, happier life. But for some reason, they continue to choose things that lead them away from the person they are at their core and the life they are trying to create.
Answer these 7 questions…
1) Are you fed up with quick-fix gimmicks that don’t provide sustainable results?
2) Are you tired of sitting out on life because you are uncomfortable in your body and ashamed of your appearance?
3) Are you done with yo-yo dieting?
4) Are you tired of the shame cycle that triggers you to eat again?
5) Are you ready to break the emotional binge-eating cycle for good?
6) Are you ready to stop giving up on yourself and your goals?
7) Do you want to break the generational patterns that are continuing to sabotage your goals and desires?
If you answered yes, to any of the above questions, you are in the right place!
ARE YOU READY?
What if I told you that emotional binge eating is a symptom of a much deeper issue, and this is why all of your attempts to lose weight thus far have not given you the freedom that you deserve.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to understand why you continually overeat.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to learn new strategies to live a healthier, happier life from the inside out.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to gain complete clarity on who you are, who you want to be, and how you want to show up in this world.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to understand the hunger scale and how to use it for lifelong results.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to have clear focal points moving forward.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to understand how much energy you have each day and how to amplify it to higher levels so that you have the vibrancy and stamina needed to achieve your goals and live a fully charged life.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to understand where courage comes from and how to gain more confidence and courage in your life.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to be more productive and effective in pursuit of your goals and gain tools and concepts to help you improve in all areas of life.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to raise your level of action and influence.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to learn and develop psychology mastery.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to activate your physiology in a way that makes you feel stronger and more vibrant.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to have productivity mastery.
I am the coach for you if you are ready to live a more purpose-driven life.
I have created an all-encompassing process, From The Boardroom To The Bedroom™️ that incorporates scientifically proven concepts with a 9.7 out of 10 client satisfaction rating and personally developed, results-backed, concept-proven methodology to live a fully charged and extraordinary life. This is an inside-out process in which lasting weight loss becomes the by-product, NOT a quick-fix-focused plan.
My process, From The Boardroom To The Bedroom™️, took several years to perfect. During the development of my methodology, I released 115 pounds of weight that wasn’t serving my highest purpose, and now I have been able to replicate significant results for my clients as well.
Are you ready to step into the drivers seat of your life?
I would be honored to help you on your transformational journey so you too can LIVE a happy, healthy & abundant life!
BREAK THROUGH LIFE’S OBSTACLES TO LIVE AN EXTRAORDINARY LIFE!
MY EDUCATION, TRAININGS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
Amazon Best Selling Author 2019: Body Talk, Finding The Beauty In You.
I am committed to continued education and personal development. Below is a list of some of my certifications and degrees I have obtained and courses I have participated in.
High Performance Institute- Certified High Performance Coach (CHPC), Brendon Burchard, Instructor & Founder
- Accredited Coach for Life (LCP, CLC), Certified Life Coach, Certified Leadership/Success CoachInternational Coach Federation (ICF), 2018-2019
- NLP Practitioner, 2020
- Breakthrough To Success, Jack Canfield, 2019
- Nutrition & Dietetics program, University of Alabama, 2017-2019
- Life Strategies Coach (CLSC), Spencer Institute, 2018
- Holistic Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, Institute of Integrative Nutrition (HINHC), 2018
- Child Nutrition and Cooking certificate, Stanford University, 2018
- Nutrition and Lifestyle in Pregnancy, University of Munich, 2018
- Positive Psychology certificate, University of Pennsylvania, 2017
- De-Mystifying Mindfulness certificate, University of Leiden, 2018
- Mindshift: Break Through Obstacles to Learn and Discover Your Hidden Potential, McMaster University, 2018
- Master Class for Coaches, Christine Hassler Inc, 2018
In addition to the certifications and listed
In my late 20’s, I found that I wasn’t happy no matter what I did. It didn’t matter my body’s size, the luxury cars I was driving, or the designer shoes and handbags that lined my closet. I was dying inside. I was in an abusive marriage and had little confidence or sense of self-worth. I learned early on that being the “good girl” and not rocking the boat kept the peace. This coping strategy created a monster inside. My monster was PEOPLE PLEASING! It didn’t matter how miserable I was. I stayed in miserable or terrifying situations to keep others happy. I was ignoring the values that make me who I am and refusing to listen to my intuition.
I was completely stuck. I needed validation from others to feel any amount of happiness. I found myself invalidating my feelings, emotions and numbing myself through destructive behaviors and choices such as emotional eating/binge eating, excessive shopping, casual relationships, and obsessively working out.
I was looking for happiness but not realizing that it was within me the whole time. I was in desperate need of healing from the inside out and didn’t know where to begin.